AIM RULE 26
The information presented below is disclosed in terms of Rule 26 of the AIM Rules. This information was last updated January 2023
- Description of the business.
- Names and biographies of the directors.
- A description of the board members responsibilities and details of committees of the board of directors and their responsibilities.
- Corporate Governance
- The number of AIM securities in issue
- The percentage of AIM securities that are in issue but not in public hands
- The identity and percentage holdings of significant shareholders.
- Most recent Annual reports.
- All notifications the company has made since admission
- Country of incorporation and main country of operation.
- Botswana Diamonds plc is incorporated in the United Kingdom to acquire certain assets and interests, demerged from African Diamonds plc, as part of its acquisition by Lucara Diamond Corp. Botswana Diamonds is a diamond exploration and project development company currently focused in Botswana.
- Memorandum and Articles of Association.
- Details of other exchanges or trading platforms.
- As of 27 June 2011, the Company also trades it securities on the Botswana Stock Exchange (BSE).
- AIM Admission Document.
- Details of nominated advisors and key advisors.
- Botswana Diamonds plc is subject to the City Code on Takeover and Mergers.